HAS FINDING A HOME FOR YOUR GROUP IN NEW ORLEANS BEEN A TO DO FOR WEEKS? MONTHS?
Can’t seem to find something affordable, well-located, and nice? You can relax now… you’ve found it.
- 30 rooms / private and shared accommodations available
- Complimentary coffee and breakfast served every morning
- 24-hour Front Desk to help plan and coordinate all of your group’s needs
- 24-hour full-service lobby bar with free wi-fi, comfy seats, and nice people
- Dedicated group coordinator to see you through, from booking to
- Located on the historic Saint Charles Streetcar Line
We have rooms that can sleep 1, 2, 4, or 6 people comfortably. Each room contains the following:
Sturdy, locally made bunk beds
Free and fast wi-fi access in all rooms
Plenty of storage space for luggage
Comfy memory foam mattresses
Plenty of outlets and USB ports
6 Queen rooms available for chaperones
“I wanted to write you to thank you so, so much for taking such good care of our social justice group this summer. The group loved their stay at the Quisby—it was really the perfect spot for our students and staff to explore the city—and the program was a great success.”